- I’ve worked a variety of jobs, from blue-collar hotel demolition to white-collar IT, the ivory towers of higher ed, small business, women-owned business, mall retail. . . .
- I have a diverse genetic and cultural background, which seems to be important to some people. My father was from Iran and my mother was from Alabama. They met as public employees in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where my father was a public health M.D. and my mother was a school teacher.
- I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America and that we should start observing it and growing it rather than urinating on it with petty words and nods, trying to make it say what rich Whitey wants it to say.
- I strive to tell the truth in every word that comes out of my mouth. I welcome correction and enjoy conversing with people who think and use their brain.
- I believe that there is a wonderful society for us to enjoy if we were only to unite in imagination and decide what our common goals are and then strive mightily for them. The first step is to say what you want your world to look like. This simple process eludes us for various reasons but I will not waver from asking the question and proposing answers to it; What do we want our world to be like? What do we need to do to get there? All we need is a plan and a will. Fortunately, most of the work has been done for us as stated in our Constitution and the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
- While “white” I have also been an outsider in our society because of my philosophical beliefs from an early age. I understand the plight of those who do not conform to the norm that society proposes. I relate to those who are ashamed for various reasons of being who they really are, in public, in daylight, which is our right as human beings.
- I have experienced grave loss, being the only survivor of my nuclear family at the age of forty-nine, and understand how important it is for us to be connected and be a community above all else. We progress or perish together, as has been evidenced repeatedly ad nauseum.
I might have more to say later. 🙂
Yes, folks, I have officially decided that I want to run for president of the United States. 🙂 I’m sure many of you are relieved. The guessing is over!!! The answer is, “YES! He’s really running for president!!!”
I am ready to devote myself, to sacrifice myself in the interest of our nation. If it will help relieve the suffering that people encounter every day, from the moment they open their eyes in the morning, I will sacrifice myself.
I will keep this short and sweet, but I mean it. 🙂 Please let me know if you will support me in bringing this nation up to where it should be.