It feels good to feel free and alive again!!! 🙂💜🕉️🌌🦄🙏 Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout this process. I love you very much and appreciate you deeply.
In order to move forward, we must do these to-dos:
- Acknowledge the slavery of Africans
- and their abandonment on this continent without equal rights
- and their right to reparations for their stolen lives’s work
- Acknowledge that white male capitalist supremacy is the guiding force in the United States of America
- Acknowledge the systematic genocide of the native inhabitants of North America by the European invaders, conquistadors, and missionaries
- Acknowledge that Henry Ford’s industrial revolution has led to monstrous tyranny of all kinds across the planet, to humans, animals, and the Earth itself
- Acknowledge that religion and spirituality are purely personal pursuits and have no place in civil society or law
I know it might seem hokey at some points, but the spirit is true, in my opinion. I think you would be doing yourself a favor if you were to hunker down and watch this thing in your leisurely hours, when your brain is its spongiest, and entertain some notions that could change your life forever. I’m not kidding! 🙂
America has emboldened stupid people in order to take advantage of them. That’s the premise of el capitalismo. You keep a steady supply of ignorant cash cows and the party keeps spinning on and on. Right?? That’s what people dream about when they say “economic growth”. Infinite growth is a fantasy of idiots.
The good news is that stupid isn’t permanent. Nobody is born stupid. You can change stupid. Stupid people are kept stupid for a reason. In fact if they are taught well enough they will keep themselves stupid. That’s when you know the Masters have done their job well; the stupid refuse any effort to assist them out of their stupidity. That’s when you get (white) people who will bomb buildings and crash cars into protesters and chop up homeless people with swords.
Check out @hourback’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/hourback/status/1050413471903506433?s=09
What can be heralded as a success should also be recognized as a symptom of a catastrophic failure of our society in general. Very sad.
But it’s critical to remember that it doesn’t have to be this way. By exercising our right to choose where we live, where we spend our money, who gets our vote at the ballot box, we can guide the direction of our future. You don’t have to raise torches and pitchforks in order to make a change.